[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Future meeting Frequency

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Thu Nov 12 16:03:50 UTC 2015

Great - Let's consider this closed. We'll meet every 2 weeks, starting 11/16 (I know this will be 2 weeks in a row, but would rather do that, than start the week of Thanksgiving, when attendance may be light).

In our meeting on the 16th, the proposed agenda is:

*         Roll Call

*         Mitaka Cycle Goals

*         Action Item Follow-up

*         Opens
If you have other topics you want to propose, pls send them along!

Pls bring your thoughts and proposals for the Mitaka Cycle goals, as this will shape our actions over the next 6 months.

Thanks
Carol