[Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Future meeting Frequency

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Nov 10 21:34:43 UTC 2015

Team - I took the action item in yesterdays' team meeting to start a thread to determine the frequency of our team meetings. So here goes, starting with some history:
-       Leading up to the Tokyo Summit, we were meeting weekly, primarily working on the details of the activities planned for Tokyo.
-       Prior to that, we generally met at Summit, with little interaction between

I am proposing that we meet every other week (potentially moving to weekly ahead of the Austin Summit, if needed). I think this strikes a balance between frequent enough for us to maintain our progress towards goals and deliverables, but not being overly burdensome on calendars.

Pls respond to this thread to either propose another option or indicate you're OK with this proposal.

Thanks
Carol