[Women-of-openstack] Meeting today

Nithya Ruff Nithya.Ruff at sandisk.com
Tue Nov 3 14:53:45 UTC 2015

Ash

This is very good to hear.    One of the things that we did discuss in our breakout group during the Women’s breakfast is to profile and talk about various contributors – technical and otherwise to show the roles women are playing and the impact they are making on OpenStack.   Also having a baseline on projects and seeing how many ATCs, PTLs etc. will go a long way to both highlight as well as have a goal in terms of where we need to go.   Something else to discuss at the next meeting.

Thank You,
Nithya A. Ruff,  Director, SanDisk Open Source Strategy Office
WIN Board Member
SanDisk Corporation
951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035