[Women-of-openstack] Meeting today

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:51:26 UTC 2015

@Nithya: OpenStack also makes use of Stackalytics (http://stackalytics.com/)
to see the number of contributions / patches submitted by an individual to
a particular project. In this, we also have the information about the
contributions been made by a particular company and on a specific OpenStack
Project.

May be this can also be used to see the contributions been made by women to
a particular project. Thoughts?