[Women-of-openstack] Meeting today

bfcohen bfcohen at luthcomputer.com
Mon Nov 2 16:25:51 UTC 2015

I will do this.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: "Barrett, Carol L" <carol.l.barrett at intel.com> Date: 11/2/2015  11:20 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Amy Marrich <Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com>, women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org Subject: Re: [Women-of-openstack] Meeting today

Hi Amy – Good question. I think we should cancel this week and pickup next week. In addition to Tokyo follow-up and setting action plan, I think we should also
 discuss frequency for meetings.

Beth – Can you send out a cancelation for today’s meeting?

Thanks

Carol