[Women-of-openstack] Great start to Vancouver Summit - please join these other events

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mon May 18 05:36:36 UTC 2015

Thanks to everyone who was able to attend today's Women of OpenStack events
-- it was great to see so many new faces!

I hope you are also able to attend the other Women of OpenStack events
scheduled throughout the week including our breakfast working session on
Tuesday morning.

It isn't the power of me, it is the power of we.

Jessica Murillo
Vice President, Strategy
IBM Systems
Office Phone: 512-286-7691, T/L: 363-7691
Mobile Phone: 512-970-8466
jessicak at us.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Jessica Murillo/Austin/IBM on 05/18/2015 12:30 AM -----