[Women-of-openstack] [Woman of OpenStack] share my story in Vancouver summit.

Nalee Jang nalee999 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:38:28 UTC 2015

Hello. ladies.

I am Nalee Jang of OpenStack Korea User Group.

Today,
Allison Price posted my story in Vancouver summit to OpenStack SuperUser
site.
so I am happy to share my experience with openstack.

http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/blazing-the-trail-for-openstack-in-south-korea

You can read my story. and you can share your company and your team members.
I hope Openstack's women members is growing continuously.
I hope many women members have confidence and passion by my story.

Thank you.

 - Community : *Openstack Korea Community*
 - Name          : Nalee Jang (장현정)
 - Company    : ASD Korea Cloudike System Engineer.
 - Contact       : +82-10-3454-4260 / nalee999 at gmail.com
 - Blog            : http://naleejang.tistory.com
 - HomePage  : http://www.openstack.or.kr
 - Facebook   : https://www.facebook.com/groups/openstack.kr/