[Women-of-openstack] OpenSource in OpenStack

Nalee Jang nalee999 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:00:11 UTC 2015

Hi. Sue

Nowadays. I am looking IT Trend.

I think OpenSource is very popular trend in IT.
so I wanted to find OpenSource in OpenStack.
maybe this fact know many people who works with openstack.
but any people doesn't think to express picture.
so I just expressed picture it. and I wanted to share it.

I hope you understand my English.

Thank you.