[Women-of-openstack] July 15 Deadline Call for Speakers - OpenStack Summit Tokyo

Deepti Ramakrishna deepti.darpan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:52:48 UTC 2015

I would also echo Claire's words. The superuser summary
<http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/how-to-craft-a-successful-openstack-summit-proposal>
and webinar <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxFYNZ4jqik>motivated me to
submit my first talk ("Youngest OpenStackers?! +2 for the community!") with
few of my colleagues at Intel!
Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Deepti