[Women-of-openstack] Command and Presence Workshop (2.5 hrs.) for Women at Tokyo, first come first served

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Thu Jul 2 13:25:55 UTC 2015

Thank you Anne! And thank you too for the travel support link. ☺
Nalee +1 – you are our first official registrant!

                   Would you help us out by filling the information requested and replying just to Ruchi and self.
                   We really do not want to cause a little storm on the mailing list.
                   Will maintain a waitlist in case there are any cancelations.
Regards
Malini