[Women-of-openstack] Command and Presence Workshop (2.5 hrs.) for Women at Tokyo, first come first served

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Jul 2 13:20:10 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Nalee Jang <nalee999 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. Ruchi and Malini
>
> I am Nalee Jang from OpenStack Korea User Group.
>
> I just read this mail.
> I think this event is great. so If I can help OpenStack Women members, I
> want to attend this event.
> Now My English skill is not good but I feel my English skill is improving
> everyday.
> so I want to try attend this event.
>
> Can I attend this event? Can I help other openstack women members?

I think this is a great idea for the Tokyo summit, thanks Ruchi and Malini!

All, please be aware of the Travel Support Program and apply by the August
10 deadline -- see https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Travel_Support_Program
for details. I can answer questions you have about the process, or refer
you to someone who knows.

Thanks,
Anne

P.S. Is anyone else struggling to type Tokyo correctly? Sheesh I'm a