[Women-of-openstack] Call to Action: Feb 9 Deadline for Vancouver OpenStack Summit speakers

Rainya Mosher rainya.mosher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:06:45 UTC 2015

Thank you for the encouragement, Jessica! Next week I'm going heads down
for proposal writing for my own and some co-workers talks. I have a good
track record and getting acceptance (so far!), so I'm happy to read and
offer feedback to anyone who wants it. I'm sure there are others who feel
the same way and would love to help however we can.

Cheers and have a great Thursday,

Rainya
210.316.5065
*Not all of us can save the world. Some of us have to make it worth saving.
- RFM*