[Women-of-openstack] Training-guides session at Vancouver

Sayali Lunkad sayali.92720 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:58:24 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

My team and I have submitted a session for the Vancouver summit. It would
be awesome if you could give your vote to our session to help it get
selected if you think it would do good for the community.

Community OpenStack Training Wants to Come a User Group Near You! submitted
by Sean Roberts ( Speakers: Sean Roberts, Stefano Maffulli, Loic Dachary,
Sayali Lunkad, Pranav Salunke )

   -
   https://www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver/Presentation/community-openstack-training-wants-to-come-a-user-group-near-you

*Community voting ends Monday, February 23 at 5pm CT*. After the voting
concludes, the OpenStack Summit Track Chairs will review all the
submissions and make final selections.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Sayali.