[Women-of-openstack] Session voting - Crafting Unforgettable Events & Meetups for Developers

Colon-Bonet, Jeanne jeanne.colon-bonet at hp.com
Tue Feb 17 00:28:50 UTC 2015

Hello Women of OpenStack-

Session voting is now open for the OpenStack Vancouver Summit.  VOTE HERE<http://www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver>.

We created a panel "Crafting Unforgettable Events & Meetups for Developers" with Angela Brown (Senior Director of Events), Sharon Cordesse (Strategic Accounts Manager), Theresa Huth (Software Development Manager), and Jeanne Colon-Bonet (Program Manager, Messaging and Outreach)

If you search for "Meetups" our panel will be easy to find.

Please join me in voting for a session that is sure to be an experience for all attendees!
Thank-you for your consideration and your help in creating this panel, Jeanne.

Jeanne Colon-Bonet
Program Manager, Messaging & Outreach

jeanne.colon-bonet at hp.com<mailto:jeanne.colon-bonet at hp.com>
T +1 970 898-1646