[User-committee] Merging this list into openstack-discuss

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 4 18:30:10 UTC 2020

Based on prior discussions about plans to combine the UC and TC,
it's clear this mailing list should be closed down and relevant
conversations moved to the more general openstack-discuss mailing
list. I propose on Monday, June 15, 2020 we merge
https://review.opendev.org/733673 to forward any subsequent messages
destined for this list to openstack-discuss and remove the current
ML (leaving its archive published for posterity of course). Does
anyone disagree with this plan?

In parallel, I encourage current subscribers to this list to sign up
for openstack-discuss here: