[User-committee] Meeting Reminder - 16:00UTC

Matt Van Winkle mvanwinkle at salesforce.com
Mon Mar 18 14:24:52 UTC 2019

Hello all,
Based on last week's meeting, we will hold at the 16:00 UTC mark this week.
This isn't ideal for West Coast members or the Foundation staff since the
time change.  Next week, we will back it up an hour to 15:00 UTC.  This
won't be great for EU members until the following week.  However handling
it this way distributes the off timing as evenly as possible so that
hopefully, everyone can make at least one of the next two meetings.

See you all in about an hour and a half!

VW

--
Matt Van Winkle
Senior Manager, Software Engineering | Salesforce