[User-committee] Apologies and out till the 23rd

Matt Van Winkle mvanwinkle at salesforce.com
Tue Jun 11 04:22:07 UTC 2019

Hey folks,
So sorry for not letting you all know I would miss this week.  I am in
route to a backpacking trip that starts tomorrow.  Last meeting, I thought
we weren't leaving till tomorrow, but I found out that we actually started
driving today. I got so involved in helping my son get several things done
for Scouts this weekend that I never updated the list.

I apologize for missing today without advanced notice.  It looks like
Joseph had to miss too.

I will still be on the trail next Monday, so can someone run the meeting
next week?

Thanks!
VW

--
Matt Van Winkle
Senior Manager, Software Engineering | Salesforce