[User-committee] Won't make the meeting

Matt Van Winkle mvanwinkle at salesforce.com
Mon Jul 8 12:53:22 UTC 2019

Ok - etherpad (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/uc) updated.  If you look
at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/UC-Rocky-PTG, I chose the section on
SIGs (line 36) to be reviewed by the team today.  Please spend some time
looking over that section and talk about how we are doing relative to
working with SIGs/WGs, how we are tracking against any goals/actions we set
in that particular section of the doc and make notes in our uc etherpad.

Thanks!
VW