[User-committee] [publiccloud-wg] New Contributor Joining

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Mon Jan 28 10:01:15 UTC 2019

Hi Sindi,

Nice to hear that you are joining! :-)

As Amy is saying you can read logs from meetings and information about
weekly meetings at eavesdrop. Also, etherpad [0] is used for meeting
agenda and notes. Basic information can also be found at the wiki [1].

Please joins as in the upcoming meeting that we have this week, Thursday
1400 UTC in IRC channel #openstack-publiccloud.

For communication at mailing list, please use
openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org and tag emails with [publiccloud-wg].

Welcome!

Cheers,
Tobias

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/publiccloud-wg

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PublicCloudWorkingGroup

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED