[User-committee] [Draft] UC Election - Looking for Election Officials

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Jan 14 19:06:51 UTC 2019

Good for me also

From: Melvin Hillsman <mrhillsman at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 1:05 PM
To: Amy Marrich
Cc: user-committee
Subject: Re: [User-committee] [Draft] UC Election - Looking for Election Officials

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
Looks good to me

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 12:55 PM Amy Marrich <amy at demarco.com<mailto:amy at demarco.com>> wrote:
Looks good to me

Amy

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 12:53 PM Matt Van Winkle <mvanwinkle at salesforce.com<mailto:mvanwinkle at salesforce.com>> wrote:
UC Members,
Below is the draft of what I would like to send today.  Can a couple of you double check it before I hit send.  I stole most of it from the last one we sent, so it should be good.

Thanks!
VW
-------

Hey Stackers,

We are getting ready for the Winter UC election and we need to have at least two Election Officials. I was wondering if you would like to help us on that process. You can find all the details of the election at https://governance.openstack.org/uc/reference/uc-election-feb2019.html.

I do want to point out to those who are new that Election Officials are unable to run in the election itself but can of course vote.

The election dates will be:
January 21 - February 03, 05:59 UTC: Open candidacy for UC positions
February 04 - February 10, 11:59 UTC: UC elections (voting)

Please, reach out to any of the current UC members or simple reply to this email if you can help us in this community process.

Thanks,

OpenStack User Committee
Amy, Leong, Matt, Melvin, and Joseph

Kind regards,