[User-committee] Meeting Reminder - today at 1900 UTC (1700 was a typo)

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Feb 25 19:02:33 UTC 2019

Will not be able to make it

From: Matt Van Winkle <mvanwinkle at salesforce.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 1:02 PM
To: user-committee at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [User-committee] Meeting Reminder - today at 1900 UTC (1700 was a typo)

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
Apologies,  - that should have read 1900 - we are starting now if folks can join

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 1:00 PM Matt Van Winkle <mvanwinkle at salesforce.com<mailto:mvanwinkle at salesforce.com>> wrote:
Apologies,  - that sh

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:36 AM Matt Van Winkle <mvanwinkle at salesforce.com<mailto:mvanwinkle at salesforce.com>> wrote:
Hello folks!
Just a reminder that we have a meeting today in #openstack-uc at 1700 UTC

The agenda can be found here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/uc

We need to make sure we have quorum so we can elect a new chair and vice chair.

Melvin and Leong, I hope you can make it, but if not, I want to thank you for all your hard work on the UC to date and I hope we see you in community leadership roles again soon!

See everyone in a couple of hours.

VW

--
Matt Van Winkle
Senior Manager, Software Engineering | Salesforce