[User-committee] UC candidacy.

Natal Ngétal natal at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 12:29:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

I saw a mail on openstack-discuss about the new user committee election. I'm
Natal I principally contribute to the tripleo part. I have also contribute a
little to oslo projects and gertty, for example. I'm really interested to
candidate for this post, that can be seems weird, because I have started to
contribute in october 2018 only. But I think that can be interesting for the
project, a new eyes. I wish to implicate me more in the community. For example,
I want to organize local meetup regularly, go to the OpenStack summit and ptg
and started to give talk and write articles on the project. I wish also meet
more the customers and work with they to improve the project. Understand the
customers problems. With this role that can be more easy. For me, that can be
also really interesting to learn more the project and the community. That can
be also really source motivation and that can help me for my work.

My gerrit profile:

https://review.opendev.org/#/q/owner:hobbestigrou%2540erakis.eu

Thanks