[User-committee] [Openstack-sigs] [tc]Global Reachout Proposal

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:08:08 UTC 2018

I would encourage folks/users/developers in other region of the globe (e.g
PRC, APAC, etc) to actively participate in this conversion.
Your input is critically important for the committee to reach a fruitful
decision.

谨在此鼓励其他地区(e.g. 中国大陆, 亚太区等) 的用户/开发人员 积极参与讨论, 您的意见将为委员会提供宝贵信息.

https://review.openstack.org/602697

Thanks!
Yih Leong Sun.
Member of User Committee.