[User-committee] [publiccloud-wg][passport] hosting workshops for user groups

Jean-Daniel Bonnetot jean-daniel.bonnetot at corp.ovh.com
Thu May 24 23:47:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

Some discussions and interests around Passport program are about providing free resources for workshops.
Many ambassadors report they often need 101 content for new comers and workshops are really interesting actions they can handle.

We (Passport program member) agreed on the idea that providing token on events is a good second step.

I do that with OVH infra since a long time and it works really well and it's a good opportunities to promote OpenStack in the same time that having new user.

We should focus on that for or next meetings. What do you think?

Jean-Daniel Bonnetot
ovh.com | @pilgrimstack