[User-committee] Rocky PTG Summaries

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 00:05:31 UTC 2018

Hi UC,

I apologize for not being able to offer my complete focus during our last
meeting and discussed with Matt if it made sense to try to write summaries
to help reduce the time needed to clarify discussions. Please take time to
read the summaries at the top of the etherpad[0] to be prepared for our
meeting this coming Monday. Be sure to leave comments so everyone can again
be prepared to primarily focus on actionable items and spend less time
addressing concerns and/or explaining things.

Really appreciate your commitment to the community and looking forward to
doing great things with you all!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/UC-Rocky-PTG

--
Kind regards,