[User-committee] Developer Mailing List Digest January 5-12th

Cheung,Matthew Matthew.Cheung at gartner.com
Thu Jan 25 01:41:34 UTC 2018

Hi there,

Not sure if I am sending to a right group, I am just trying my luck.  Hopefully this is not an abuse of the group.

I've got a client asking me on OpenStack Statement of Work (SOW), is there any sample you can provide me? (I promise not to quote your name and keep it confidential.)

If no, can anyone help me understand what contents will be included for a OpenStack SOW (to vendors)?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards,
Matthew

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Gartner makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.