[User-committee] [Corrected] UC Election - Looking for Election Officials

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Mon Jan 22 18:11:36 UTC 2018

Corrected a date error in the original email due to copy paste error

From: Matt Van Winkle <mvanwink at rackspace.com>
Date: Monday, January 22, 2018 at 11:44 AM

Hello folks,

We are getting ready for the winter UC election and we need to have at least two Election Officials. We were wondering if you want to help us on that process. We still need to get the updated documentation for this election published, but we will share when that is done.

The election dates will be:
Jan 29th to Feb 11th – Nominations
Feb 12th to Feb 18th – Voting

Please, reach out to any of the current UC members or simple reply to this email if you can help us in this community process.

Thanks,

OpenStack User Committee
Edgar, Melvin, Shamail, Saverio, Matt