[User-committee] UC Candidacy

Joseph Sandoval joseph.r.sandoval at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 21:51:41 UTC 2018

 Greetings,
This email is to nominate myself for the OpenStack UC election (Feb 2018).

Over the past five years, I had the chance to work with OpenStack
community members, lead 2 different operator teams who have help push
Openstack into a cloud native direction. By organizing cloud native meet
ups and speaking at summit events, providing product feedback to help
upstream, along with working with vendors to help champion operators
voices.

It would be my honor if you would support me to serve with the OpenStack
User
Committee. I believe my experience with 2 different enterprises running
Openstack at scale gives me perspective that can help help the community as
we navigate torwards integrating open infrastructure projects. I’ll also
work towards helping other under represented minorities get started in the
community and to increase the inclusiveness and participation.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph Sandoval