[User-committee] Thank you for the opportunity (UC Non-Candidacy)

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Sat Feb 10 00:11:57 UTC 2018

Thank you for your service, Shamail.  There wouldn’t be an elected UC without you.

We hope you can continue on in the community, even if you don’t have the focused time to spend as you have in the past.  Your insights and efforts have been invaluable to multiple communities within the OpenStack family.

--rocky