[User-committee] [Product] retiring repo openstack-infra/featuretracker ?

Kunzmann, Gerald kunzmann at docomolab-euro.com
Fri Aug 31 09:36:55 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

Looks good to me. Thanks for that solution proposal.

Gerald

Dr. Gerald Kunzmann, Manager
DOCOMO Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH
Landsberger Strasse 312, 80687 Munich
Tel: +49-89-56824-239 / Fax: +49-89-56824-300
Web: http://www.docomoeurolabs.de

Managing Directors (Geschaeftsfuehrer):
Takatoshi Okagawa, Hidetada Hayashi, Dr. Thomas Walter, Hiroyuki Oto, Kei Tonokura
Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 132976