[User-committee] [Product] retiring repo openstack-infra/featuretracker ?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Aug 30 07:27:19 UTC 2018

On 2018-08-30 09:21,  Kunzmann, Gerald  wrote:
> Dear Andreas, all,
>
> I agree that some parts should be retired.
>
> I however wonder how the outcome of the Product WG (i.e. the development proposals) could be conserved (https://github.com/openstack/development-proposals/tree/master/development-proposals/proposed).
> Those proposals had been references e.g. by other groups and IMHO it would be good to keep the use cases and requirements contained within.

Retirement means the process documented at
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/drivers.html#retiring-a-project
. Basically: Making repo read-only, and pushing a change to delete
everything.

So, those use cases would be accessible (from old revision) but more
difficult to find.

Clark, is there a good way to half-retire it? Just block submissions?

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)