[User-committee] UC Team and WG Updates

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Mon Apr 30 17:33:55 UTC 2018

Resending this for 2nd call… :)

From: Sun, Yih Leong
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 12:42 PM
To: user-committee at lists.openstack.org
Subject: UC Team and WG Updates

Hi UC Team and Working Group Leaders,

The User Committee is providing an update to the Board in the meeting at Vancouver Summit.
We are putting up a consolidated decks for the UC update.

It will be great if each Team/WG could provide a quick summary on:

1.      Top 1 to 3 achievements for the past 3-6 months.

2.      Top 1 to 3 goals/plan for the next 3-6 months.

3.      Any help needed from UC/TC/Board/Foundation.

You may just reply this email to me and I will consolidate them all.
A few sentences would suffice.

Thanks!

On behalf of OpenStack User Committee.
---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD (宋毅良)
Senior Software Cloud Architect | Open Source Technology Center | Intel Corporation