[User-committee] UC Team and WG Updates

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Mon Apr 23 19:41:33 UTC 2018

Hi UC Team and Working Group Leaders,

The User Committee is providing an update to the Board in the meeting at Vancouver Summit.
We are putting up a consolidated decks for the UC update.

It will be great if each Team/WG could provide a quick summary on:

1.      Top 1 to 3 achievements for the past 3-6 months.

2.      Top 1 to 3 goals/plan for the next 3-6 months.

3.      Any help needed from UC/TC/Board/Foundation.

You may just reply this email to me and I will consolidate them all.
A few sentences would suffice.

Thanks!

On behalf of OpenStack User Committee.
---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD (宋毅良)
Senior Software Cloud Architect | Open Source Technology Center | Intel Corporation