[User-committee] Reminder: WG Chairs: Cross Working Group Session 0500 UTC 10/19

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Mon Oct 16 17:35:46 UTC 2017

Hello WG chairs and UC members.  This is a reminder that we are having a cross working group session this week.  The UC will discuss it as part of our meeting today, but I wanted to put out a separate reminder so folks can make sure it is on their calendar.  I have stubbed out an etherpad for notes and agenda ideas [1].  We’ll probably add things today with the meeting, but we’d also love some feedback from the WG chairs.  I’ll send another reminder or two closer to the meeting time.

Thanks!
VW

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cross_wc_meetings