[User-committee] Action Items WG Chairs: Requesting your input to a cross Working Group session
MCCABE, JAMEY A
jm6819 at att.com
Wed May 31 17:10:47 UTC 2017
Working group (WG) chairs or delegates, please enter your name (and WG name) and what times you could meet at this poll: https://beta.doodle.com/poll/6k36zgre9ttciwqz#table
As back ground and to share progress:
* We started and generally confirmed the desire to have a regular cross WG status meeting at the Boston Summit.
* Specifically the groups interested in Telco NFV and Fog Edge agreed to collaborate more often and in a more organized fashion.
* In e-mails and then in today’s Operators Telco/NFV we finalized a proposal to have all WGs meet for high level status monthly and to bring the collaboration back to our individual WG sessions.
* the User Committee sessions are appropriate for the Monthly WG Status meeting
* more detailed coordination across Telco/NFV and Fog Edge groups should take place in the Operators Telco NFV WG meetings which already occur every 2 weeks.
* we need participation of each WG Chair (or a delegate)
* we welcome and request the OPNFV and Linux Foundation and other WGs to join us in the cross WG status meetings
The Doodle was setup to gain concurrence for a time of week in which we could schedule and is not intended to be for a specific week.
Jamey McCabe – AT&T Integrated Cloud -jm6819 - mobile if needed 847-496-1176
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the User-committee