[User-committee] Call for Working Group submissions for Boston Summit

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Mon May 15 21:49:48 UTC 2017

Hi Jimmy and Melvin,

Just a post-Boston follow-up to thank you guys for the advice you gave
below, and to let you know the outcome.  My colleague Sampath
organised a Forum session for general HA discussion which we
co-chaired, and it was really well attended with some good
discussions!

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-HA-in-openstack

I have just sent a follow-up message to openstack-{dev,operators}:

    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-May/116703.html

Thanks again, and I hope that we can continue to host these forum
discussions at future summits!

Cheers,
Adam