[User-committee] OpenStack Application Users List

Vanessa Jordan vanessa.jordan at trailblazerstart.com
Mon May 8 17:37:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope everything is fine, and I trust this email finds you well!

We are one of the Leading B2B Email List Service Provider. I was wondering
if you would be interested in OpenStack.

Titles: C-Level, VP-Level, Managers, Directors and many more.

Information Fields: Name, Title, Email, Phone, & Company Details

We also provide contact Users List for- VMware, Amazon Web Services, Oracle,
and Salesforce depending on the criteria you're opting for.

We provide contacts across all Industries and from all departments/titles.

Please let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person
in your company.

Thanks & Regards,

Vanessa Jordan <https://profiles.google.com/?hl=en&tab=mX>
Change

To opt out please reply "Remove" in subject line