[User-committee] [forum] WG chairs collaboration session

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri May 5 21:12:13 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

We have scheduled a session for WG members and chairs to collaborate with
each other at the upcoming Forum event next week. We also encourage
developers to join the session to learn more about activities being pursued
by the various WGs and help us develop better ways to collaborate.

The session is scheduled for 12:05P ET on Monday, May 8th, in MR104. We
hope to see you there, please add items to the etherpad[1] and we can
refine it at the beginning of the session. If you are not at the Forum next
week; we plan to share outcomes on the mailing list after next week.

[1]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-wg-chairs-collaboration-and-WG-overviews

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD