[User-committee] Call for Working Group submissions for Boston Summit

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Mar 27 18:41:02 UTC 2017

Good day!

We are putting a call out to any additional Working Groups that might
require space for the OpenStack Summit Boston, May 8-11th!  The initial
call was for official working groups, but we have additional space that
we would love to fill with other Working Groups in need.

Please submit all space requests to speakersupport at openstack.org. All we
need is the name of your Working Group and the person that will be
adding the presentation details. We will fill them in the order received
and send instructions for logging in and entering your data.  All
requests must be received by Friday, March 31.

If we have additional room (and we likely will), we will open it up to
BoFs.

Thank you!
Jimmy McArthur & Erin Disney