[User-committee] OpenStack User Survey Update

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Tue Jun 20 18:12:35 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I provided an update on the user survey during yesterday's User Committee meeting, but also wanted to provide an update here for anyone that was unable to join.

We are planning to launch the User Survey next Monday, June 26 and leave it open until mid-August. If you are interested in testing the survey this week with a deployment, please let me know. It can be accessed at openstack.org/user-survey.
The user survey has been translated into six different languages: Japanese, Korean, German, Indonesian, simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese. We are planning to promote the translated versions of the survey at the upcoming OpenStack Days, starting next week in Germany.
When the survey is launched, we will also be reaching out for community volunteers for the analysis of the survey results that will begin in mid-August once we close the survey. This will only take a few hours of time, but will be instrumental in analyzing the survey findings.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to get involved.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation