[User-committee] Action Items WG Chairs: Requesting your input to a cross Working Group session

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Jun 12 20:00:51 UTC 2017

WG Chairs,

Please, take a moment to add your date and time preferences in the doddle poll below prepared. We need all WG Chairs to attend this meeting. If you can’t attend any of the proposed times, please find a member of the WG that could attend and provide an update on the WG activities. If you are no longer available to help us as chair of any WG, let the UC committee to know as soon as possible to help in the transition to new chair(s).

Thanks,

User Committee

(Adding in Bcc All WG Chairs emails)