[User-committee] Action Items WG Chairs: Requesting your input to a cross Working Group session

MCCABE, JAMEY A jm6819 at att.com
Thu Jun 1 14:16:42 UTC 2017

Yes, this is the same idea.  We had Edgar and Melvin in the Operators Telco/NFV meeting as well and Edgar has been consistent on that point.   We are proposing that the WG Updates would happen once a month at the UC meeting.  We can finalize this at the upcoming UC meeting on June 5.  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 20:38:06 -0700
From: "Yih Leong, Sun." <yihleong at gmail.com>

I recalled that UC is inviting WG chairs to join the UC IRC meeting to share/provide WG updates on high level status/activities? Is this something similar?
Should the WG chair attend the UC meeting instead of setting up another separate meeting?