[User-committee] [Product] Submitting EWG Bird of a Feather Session & Working Session

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Tue Jan 31 00:36:18 UTC 2017

Carol, thanks for the info!!

Megan, Justin --

We will be processing all space requests for Working Groups and Birds of
a Feather through the CFP submission process
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/call-for-presentations/>.

Due to limited availability in Boston, we are first allocating space to
official working groups under the User Committee (i.e. large
deployments, API, etc.) and Board.

Please submit all space requests no later than February 6th here:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/call-for-presentations/,
and any questions to speakersupport at openstack.org
<mailto:speakersupport at openstack.org>.

Cheers!