[User-committee] User Committee IRC Meeting - Monday Jan 30th - Host Needed

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Jan 30 07:41:35 UTC 2017

Dear UC Community,

Our next UC IRC meeting is scheduled for this Monday Jan 30th at 1900 UTC in (freenode) #openstack-meeting.
Unfortunately, I have a last-minute conflict and I won’t be able to lead the session. I would like to know if we have any volunteers to drive the session.

I have also a proposal to move the meeting for a different day this week which I like it better.

Topics to cover:

-          UC Election

-          PTG activities from UC members

-          Boston planning

-          Open Agenda

User Committee OpenStack
Jon, Shilla and Edgar