[User-committee] [Product] Admin-ness+Quota needs write-up

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Sat Jan 28 00:28:27 UTC 2017

+1

Would love to see more WGs proposing more use-cases, like this.

These would be great conversations starters at the summit (forum) as well
IMHO.

/dff

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com
> wrote:

> this is great, Tom.
>
> product team should be able to roll this into a support and get to work on
> Shepard it to the dev team.
>
> --Rocky
>
> Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
> *From:*Tom Fifield
> *To:*user-committee at lists.openstack.org
> *Date:*2017-01-26 21:01:29
> *Subject:*[User-committee] [Product] Admin-ness+Quota needs write-up
>
> Hi Product Team,
>
> Here's a nice use-case write-up that details a need regarding admin role
> scoping in keystone and quotas
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom

Flanders | OpenStack Foundation | Community Manager (Cloud Application
Communities)
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/meet-openstack-s-
community-wrangler-david-flanders