[User-committee] [OpenStack][User-Committee] Change coming to Product WG & Enterprise WG

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Jan 27 20:42:47 UTC 2017

Carol,

Thanks for your commitment over the past years. We’ve come a long way since the early discussions on the product feedback loop and the progress with many working groups and a strengthened user committee show how much has been achieved. We look forward to further progress with Leong.

All the best for the future,
Tim