[User-committee] [OpenStack][User-Committee] Change coming to Product WG & Enterprise WG

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:15:38 UTC 2017

Even though we have only known each other for a short time, your kind spirit, great attitude, and knowledge have had a profound impact and will be missed. Enjoy your retirement!

Kind regards,

--

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical LeadOpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.comphone: (210) 312-1267mobile: (210) 413-1659Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org