[User-committee] [Product] Updates to user story template

Kenny Johnston kenny at kencjohnston.com
Mon Jan 23 16:45:12 UTC 2017

Team,

Apologies, I accidently took my original reply to Gerald off-list, so now
I'm going to top-post.

I suggested the following:

What if instead we changed the "Use Cases" header to "Requirements
Specification" and the "User Stories" sub-header to "Use Cases"? This seems
like a simpler change that achieves the same result.

Gerald agreed and I've submitted a patch to this effect.[1]

[1] https://review.openstack.org/424228

Kenny Johnston | irc:kencjohnston | @kencjohnston