[User-committee] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Jan 10 11:38:42 UTC 2017

Greetings all -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Tuesday at 2100 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we’d like get our calendars out and talk about upcoming events for 2017, in particular anything that WG members are actively participating in.  Not least of all, the Boston OpenStack Summit...

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_January_10th_2017
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group>