[User-committee] UC WG calendar item feed?

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at monash.edu
Tue Jan 10 00:43:41 UTC 2017

Flanders,

That irc-meetings.ical has every OpenStack IRC meeting in it that Infra
knows about including all the WGs. So you could just post-process it to
pull out the events that match - at a quick glance it looks like they all
contain either "Working Group" or "WG".

On 10 January 2017 at 11:08, David F Flanders <flanders at openstack.org>
wrote:

> ​Dear UC chairs,
>
> I'm hoping to request that the UC could put together a common calendar
> feed for when/where all the WGs meet?  Apologies if one already exists.
>
> For example see this calendar feed from the TC and all their projects:
>
>http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irc-meetings.ical
>
> Attached is an example of ^^ this iCal in my calendar, it would be great
> to have one of these for the UC as I do enjoy eavesdropping on IRC meetings.
>

> Humbly requested,
>
> Flanders

Blair Bethwaite
Senior HPC Consultant

Monash eResearch Centre
Monash University
Room G26, 15 Innovation Walk, Clayton Campus
Clayton VIC 3800
Australia
Mobile: 0439-545-002
Office: +61 3-9903-2800